Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Paducah? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paducah, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Paducah and nearby cities such as nicholasville, valley-station, and bowling-green
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Paducah, KY
With such a vast number various options, it can often become quite difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Paducah.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.