Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Paducah? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paducah, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Paducah, KY
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Paducah or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.