Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Pacifica? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pacifica, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Pacifica and nearby cities including west-whittier-los-nietos, roseville, and nipomo
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pacifica, CA
Because there are so many various options, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pacifica.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.