Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pace, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Pace and neighboring cities such as tampa, pinewood, and vero-beach-south
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Pace, FL
With such a vast number various options to choose from, it can often be challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pace or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.