Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Oyster Bay? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oyster Bay, New York, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Oyster Bay, NY
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Oyster Bay or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.