Looking for high-grade CBD products in Oxford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oxford, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Oxford, OH
Because there are so many different options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Oxford.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.