Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Oxford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oxford, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Oxford and neighboring cities including union, lancaster, and lake
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Oxford, OH
Because there are so many various options, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Oxford.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.