Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Oxford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oxford, Mississippi, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Oxford, MS
With so many various products to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Oxford.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.