Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Oxford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oxford, Mississippi, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Oxford and nearby cities like hernando, gautier, and long-beach
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Oxford, MS
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Oxford or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.