Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Oxford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oxford, Alabama, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Oxford and nearby cities including montgomery, gadsden, and tuscaloosa
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Oxford, AL
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Oxford.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.