Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Owensboro? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Owensboro, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Owensboro and nearby cities such as elizabethtown, independence, and covington
Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Owensboro, KY
Because there are so many various products, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Owensboro.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.