Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Owensboro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Owensboro, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Owensboro, KY
With such a vast amount different products, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Owensboro.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.