Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Overland Park, Kansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Overland Park and other cities such as garden-city, hays, and pittsburg
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Kansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Overland Park, KS
With so many different products, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when buying CBD in Overland Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.