Looking for premium-grade CBD in Overland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Overland, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Missouri?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Overland, MO
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Overland or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.