Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Overland, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Overland and neighboring cities including cape-girardeau, chesterfield, and saint-peters
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Overland, MO
With so many various companies to choose from, it can become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Overland.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.