Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Ottawa? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ottawa, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Ottawa, IL
With such a vast amount different brands, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when buying CBD in Ottawa or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.