Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Ottawa? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ottawa, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Ottawa and other cities like o-fallon, park-forest, and proviso
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Ottawa, IL
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Ottawa.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.