Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Otsego? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Otsego, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Otsego and neighboring cities like plymouth, maple-grove, and inver-grove-heights
CBD Regulations in Minnesota: Is CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Otsego, MN
Because there are so many various options, it can be challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Otsego.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.