Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Oswego? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oswego, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Oswego and nearby cities like aurora, macomb, and cunningham
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Oswego, IL
With such a vast amount different products, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Oswego or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.