Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Orlando? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Orlando, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Orlando and neighboring cities like oakleaf-plantation, lauderdale-lakes, and ensley
Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Orlando, FL
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Orlando.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.