Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Oregon City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oregon City, Oregon, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Oregon City, OR
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Oregon City.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.