Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Orcutt? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Orcutt, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Orcutt and other cities like corona, mountain-view, and hollywood
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Orcutt, CA
With so many various options, it can be difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Orcutt or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.