Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Orange? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Orange, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Orange, CA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Orange.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.