Shopping for high-quality CBD in Opelika? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Opelika, Alabama, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Opelika and other cities like mountain-brook, trussville, and foley
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Opelika, AL
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Opelika.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.