Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Ontario? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ontario, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Ontario and neighboring cities such as patterson, los-osos, and bellflower
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Ontario, CA
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Ontario.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.