Looking for premium-quality CBD in Ontario? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ontario, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ontario, CA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Ontario or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.