Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Onalaska? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Onalaska, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Wisconsin: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Onalaska, WI
Because there are so many different options, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Onalaska or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.