Shopping for premium CBD in Omaha? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Omaha, Nebraska, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Nebraska CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Nebraska?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Omaha, NE
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Omaha or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.