Shopping for premium CBD products in Olympia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Olympia, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Olympia, WA
With such a vast amount different products, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Olympia or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.