Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Old Bridge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Old Bridge, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Old Bridge and nearby cities such as woodbridge, mahwah, and east-orange
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Old Bridge, NJ
With such a vast amount different products, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Old Bridge.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.