Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Okemos? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Okemos, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Okemos, MI
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be quite challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Okemos.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.