Shopping for high-quality CBD in Okemos? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Okemos, Michigan, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Okemos and neighboring cities such as kalamazoo, oakland, and dearborn-heights
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Okemos, MI
Because there are so many various products, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Okemos or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.