Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Oildale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oildale, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Oildale, CA
Because there are so many various companies, it can become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Oildale or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.