Looking for top-quality CBD products in Ohio? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ohio, Indiana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ohio and other cities such as wabash, huntington, and evansville
Indiana CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Ohio, IN
With so many different brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Ohio or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.