Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Ogden? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ogden, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Ogden and other cities including springville, west-valley-city, and salt-lake-city
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Ogden, UT
With so many various options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Ogden or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.