Shopping for high-grade CBD in Ofallon? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ofallon, Missouri, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Ofallon and other cities including old-jamestown, grandview, and webster-groves
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Ofallon, MO
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are several things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Ofallon or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.