Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Ofallon? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ofallon, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Ofallon and neighboring cities including morton, frankfort, and champaign
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Ofallon, IL
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Ofallon or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.