Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Oconomowoc? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Oconomowoc and neighboring cities such as milwaukee, oak-creek, and pleasant-prairie
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Oconomowoc, WI
Because there are so many various brands, it can be difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Oconomowoc or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.