Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Oceanside? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oceanside, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Oceanside, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Oceanside.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.