Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Ocean Acres? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ocean Acres, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ocean Acres and neighboring cities such as madison, maplewood, and east-windsor
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Ocean Acres, NJ
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ocean Acres.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.