Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Oakton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oakton, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Oakton, VA
With so many different options to select from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Oakton.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.