Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Oakton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakton, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Oakton and neighboring cities including tuckahoe, fairfax, and christiansburg
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Oakton, VA
With so many various options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Oakton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.