Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Oakridge? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakridge, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Oakridge and neighboring cities including lake-magdalene, largo, and lakeside
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Oakridge, FL
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Oakridge.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.