Looking for top-quality CBD products in Oakley? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakley, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Oakley and neighboring cities including valinda, northridge, and placentia
Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Oakley, CA
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Oakley.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.