Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Oakland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakland, Michigan, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Oakland, MI
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Oakland or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.