Looking for top-quality CBD products in Oakland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Oakland, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Oakland and nearby cities such as la-mesa, valinda, and oakley
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Oakland, CA
Because there are so many different products, it can often become quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Oakland or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.