Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Oakland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakland, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Oakland, CA
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Oakland or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.