Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Oakdale, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Oakdale and neighboring cities such as savage, champlin, and minnetonka-mills
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Oakdale, MN
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Oakdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.