Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Norwich? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Norwich, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Norwich and other cities like north-haven, enfield, and bethel
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Norwich, CT
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Norwich.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.