Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Norwich? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Norwich, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Norwich, CT
With so many various brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Norwich or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.