Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Northridge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Northridge, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Northridge, CA
With so many various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Northridge.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.