Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Northfield, Minnesota, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Northfield and neighboring cities including lino-lakes, blaine, and rochester
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Northfield, MN
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Northfield.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.