Looking for high-quality CBD products in Northbrook? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Northbrook, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Northbrook, IL
With so many various companies, it can be quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Northbrook.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.