Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Northampton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Northampton, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Northampton and other cities like lexington, greenfield-town, and everett
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Northampton, MA
With so many different options to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Northampton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.