Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in North Salt Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Salt Lake, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in North Salt Lake, UT
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in North Salt Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.