Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in North Providence? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Providence, Rhode Island, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in North Providence, RI
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in North Providence.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.