Shopping for premium CBD oil products in North Providence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Providence, Rhode Island, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to North Providence and neighboring cities like burrillville, lincoln, and coventry
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in North Providence, RI
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be quite challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when buying CBD in North Providence or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.