Shopping for high-quality CBD products in North Plainfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Plainfield, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in North Plainfield, NJ
With so many different companies, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five important things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in North Plainfield.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.