Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Ogden, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to North Ogden and nearby cities including layton, syracuse, and orem
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in North Ogden, UT
Because there are so many various options, it can often become quite challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in North Ogden or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.