Looking for full spectrum CBD in North Ogden? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Ogden, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in North Ogden, UT
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in North Ogden or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.