Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in North Myrtle Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in North Myrtle Beach, SC
Because there are so many various brands, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must consider when buying CBD in North Myrtle Beach.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.