Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in North Myrtle Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to North Myrtle Beach and nearby cities like sumter, hilton-head-island, and charleston
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in North Myrtle Beach, SC
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often be challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in North Myrtle Beach or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.