Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in North Miami? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Miami, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in North Miami, FL
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in North Miami.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.