Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in North Miami? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Miami, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to North Miami and nearby cities such as the-hammocks, palm-springs, and margate
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in North Miami, FL
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must think about when purchasing CBD in North Miami.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.